Terms & Conditions
Your agreement with us
You may use this Website and the content published by Ekam Indian Groceries for purchase of products except:
- Copy, reproduce, republish, translate, transmit, post, adapt, link, upload frame and distribute any content published or any part of the Website
- Anything that disrupts the Website by any means such as unreasonable heavy traffic, network brokerage or any third party website connect to Website
- Breach security of website by test or scan website vulnerabilities, any unethical attacks, and make any unauthorized modification.
- Transmit website to any abusive, obscene, defamatory,racial and any means of inappropriate material
- Use of any third party tool, spider, scraping device by means of automatic algorithms or manual process those doing same functions, to copy or use the content of website including graphical and non graphical material.
Registration is required before placing an online order. You may need to follow these instructions if you are placing an online order. You must comply with these conditions:
- You must complete the customer registration process if you are not selecting the option of store pick-up.
- You may not have more than one active account with us, it is non transferable. You can update, edit or delete your account anytime. There should not be two accounts with one delivery address.
- If you choose your workplace email address then you are responsible to make sure with the workplace rules and policies those apply to use
Placing an Online Order
You may order our products online, those are in-stock. The products can be purchased by accepting terms & conditions. The price of products may vary, you can buy an item for the price notified while you are placing your order.
- Your order should be greater than $50 with a minimum of 5 unique products excluding delivery fee.
- We have reserved the right to accept or cancel your order in any circumstances, including if the requested product is out of stock or an error in price or description posted on Website or an error occurred in your order.
- If we reject an order placed, due to any reason then we will notify you within reasonable time. The amount deducted for that order will be refunded by the same mode or other means.
- Product images may not 100% match with the actual product. All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only.Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
- If you are under 18 then you can not place order for sharp objects such as knives, blades, tobacco(Cigarettes), scissors or any other sharp objects.
- You can use only one free delivery voucher for the same delivery address.
- The price can vary of Online Store than physical store.
All material and content published on this website including data, text, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, software, interfaces, photos including all copyright is owned and controlled by Ekam Indian Groceries. We do not provide you any of the rights to use our website or content for any other purpose except for viewing the content for purchase.
Limitation of Liability
Ekam Indian Groceries is not liable for:
- Any incomplete information provided on this website
- Access to this website is uninterrupted or free of bugs
- Any defects contains in the website will be rectified immediately
- Any viruses or other impurities
- Any loss of profits, business interruptions, loss of any kind of data
Ekam Indian groceries is not responsible for disclosure of your login credentials to any third party.
We accept the following credit cards:
- Visa and Visa Debit Card
- Master and Master Debit Card
- American Express
- Gift Cards
You must not pay, or try to pay through any fraudulent means.
Ekam Indian Groceries may amend the Terms & Conditions anytime. In case of terms & conditions are not held to be valid then the offending provisions will be removed. The rest of the terms will remain in force.